The Minnesota State Engineering and Agricultural Centers of Excellence are excited to share their newly released and FREE curriculum STEM+Ag Career Pathways for 6th-8th and 9th-12th grade. Utilizing the Experiential Learning Model, the STEM+Agriculture Career Pathways Curriculum focuses on exploring student interest in STEM within the context of careers in agricultural industries. This curriculum is appropriate for in and out of the classroom and is a great fit for science teachers, career and technical teachers, and youth-serving organizations.
- Appropriate for 6th-8th grade and scalable to 9th-12th grade
- Utilizes the Experiential Learning Model
- Appropriate for in and out of the classroom
- Framed by the Agricultural Career Pathway Wheel
- Activity Extensions for further learning or increased challenge
- Reflection Activity with each Unit