Regional Engineering Machine Design Contest
April 5-9, 2021
Divisions: Senior and Junior Divisions
Contest Organizer: Minnesota State Engineering Center of Excellence (email@example.com)
Registration and Submission Deadline: March 29, 2021
Virtual Judging Sessions: April 5-9, 2021
Cost: $100/team of 3; +$10/each additional team members
Registration: Coming soon.
This contest will follow the virtual competition rules as outlined here.
- Mulitple Location Machines with Virtual Chain Reactions are permitted to accommodate for social distance and distance learning constraints that many teams may be facing.
- All registered teams will receive a Participation Package including t-shirts, awards earned, certificates of participation, and more.
- Submission materials due at registration include:
- Registration Form
- Team Journal
- Machine Operations Video(s)
- Team Presentation Video
- Team Journal and Video Submissions will be posted for public viewing except when image release waivers do not provide consent.
- Teams will sign up for live virtual judging session during the registration process. The live judging sessions will be open for other teams to view. Coaches may request private judging sessions based on student safety and other considerations.
- All teams are eligible to participate regardless if they have or plan to participate in other Regional Contests.
Due to COVID-related restrictions, regional contest organizers may postpone, cancel, or transition contests to virtual settings depending on the situation at that time.